Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) is a plank shaped material cured in the matrix of unsatuaread resins including isophthalic, orthorphthalic, vinyl ester and phennolic, with reinforced frame of fiberglass roving through a special production process, with a certain rate of open meshes.
- Chemical plan and metal finishing.
- Construction engineering, traffic and transportation.
- Petrochemical engineering,ocean survey.
- Food and beverage plants.
- Textile printing and dyeing and electronic industry.
- Anti -slippery floor,stair tread,foot bridge.
- Operation platform,trench cover.
- Off-shore oil rig,moor shipyard,shipping deck,ceiling
- Security and safety fence,handrail.
- Ramp ladder, scaffold, railway footpath.
- Decorative grid, man-made fountain pool grid.
- Anti-corrosion and anti-aging.
- Light but strong impact strength.
- Long service life and maintenance.
- Non-conduction or magnetic.
- Easy installation and rich colors.